Bacon! Everyone’s Favorite. Sliced Smoked Sugar Free Bacon, no sugar added! Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork that is typically cooked and enjoyed as a breakfast food or used as an ingredient in recipes. All meat at Farm Creek Meats is Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised and butchered in our USDA inspected Abbatoir.
$9.45/lb. Avg. 1 lb.
Here’s a recipe for cooking bacon:
– Bacon strips
– Olive oil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. If desired, brush the bacon strips lightly with olive oil on both sides. This will help prevent sticking and crisping up the bacon.
4. Arrange the bacon strips on the lined baking tray, making sure not to overlap them.
5. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 12-20 minutes, depending on your desired level of crispiness. Thicker bacon will need more time in the oven.
6. Use tongs or a fork to transfer the bacon strips to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
7. Let the bacon cool for a minute, then
8. Serve and enjoy!
Alternatively, you can cook bacon on the stove top by frying it in a pan over medium heat until crispy. This method requires more attention though, as you’ll need to flip the bacon strips occasionally to ensure even cooking.